About Relight Physiotherapy
The name RELIGHT(RPC)comes from RE-LIGHT, means light again a new hope, a new life . It is a very well known Physiotherapy Centre of Bhubaneswar since 2008.
Why Relight Physiotherapy centre (RPC)?
RPC has started to execute the most innovative technologies to deliver health care at the world class quality. RPC promises the state of art facilities. We aim to match the standards recommended by Indian Physiotherapy services. We have incorporated many new features to the physiotherapy care delivery system such as:
- Through Assessment & and the most suited treatment for your ailment
- Electronic Medical Records system
- Exercise prescription
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Easy understandable exercise hand outs (Download)
- Flexible payment options
RPC proudly boasts of the best infrastructure it has designed for the Physiotherapy centre, We ensure adequate space, cleanliness, and a soothing ambiance. RPC makes sure that you appreciate
- Healthy Ambiance
- Proper care
- Spacy waiting hall
- Make your wait tireless by Entertaining with Books and T.V.
- Clam noise free treatment rooms
- Separate cabin to ensure your privacy
- Adequate lighting to support reading in the waiting hall
- Soothing music to clam your mind.
- Completely well furnished exercise therapy and treatment rooms
- Smooth Carpet flooring to provide a grand appearance.
RPC promotes movement performance by providing you with the best care to ensure you move well to stay well.
Our reputation has evolved from our dedication to professionalism, personal care and ensuring you achieve a positive outcome from our Therapeutic approach.
At RPC we treat your condition by using hands on therapy, mobilisation, electrotherapy and exercise therapy techniques to create pain free movement. By conducting a detailed physical examination we take into consideration how you move, joint movement & mechanics, muscle function, nerve function, position sense and postural awareness.
Our insight identifies the specific cause of the body pain you are experiencing as we apply best practice techniques during your consultation and prescribe a self-management program to accelerate your recovery.
Dr.Deepak Samantaray is a Muskuloskeletal Physiotherapist
A musculoskeletal physiotherapist is a specialist in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunction.
Becoming a musculoskeletal physiotherapist involves specialist postgraduate training in the diagnosis and treatment of physical disorders such as back pain, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain & stiffness etc etc. This specialized training involves developing techniques in assessment and treatment of joint movement, nervous system mechanics and muscle function.
We focus on you
At RPC we are focused on you as an individual. We take the time to understand you, your pain levels, limitations and frustrations. From our thorough understanding of your condition you are also ensured of excellence in assessment, diagnosis, treatment directed to your specific movement dysfunction and a specific exercise prescription.
Your Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist has advanced postgraduate training in the assessment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions. They have a higher level of knowledge & skill and are constantly applying research and best practice techniques to improve our treatment methods.
Excellence and understanding
We do our best to ensure you have continuity of care from the same professional each time you visit us. We develop a thorough understanding of your specific requirements and tailor a personal treatment plan that is monitored to ensure positive outcomes
Excellence in Assessment
During your consultation we will review your medical history and assess your physical condition. Together we will discuss your symptoms, other contributing factors and answer any questions you may have. We will provide you with an accurate diagnosis before treating you to relieve pain and regain movement. During your consultation you will increase your understanding and learn how to enhance your recovery and implement a self-managed program.
What to expect when you visit us
- We like to allow every patient plenty of time, ensuring you enjoy the benefits of our broad expertise in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Most appointments last around 15 to 30 minutes, and if it's the first time you're visiting us, or the first time we're looking at a new problem, we'll carry out a thorough assessment before beginning treatment. This will include a clinical examination as well as a discussion of your symptoms and their causes.
- Please come along wearing comfortable clothes so we can examine you properly and take you through some exercises to help ease your particular problem. To examine you properly, we may ask you to remove some of your clothes. If you don't feel comfortable doing so, that's absolutely fine, but it will help us make an accurate assessment if you bring some shorts and a T-shirt or vest to change into instead.
- After your treatment, we'll give you a programme of self-care exercises to take away and follow at home in between sessions. It's really important that you make the most of these specially designed mobilising or strengthening exercises, as they'll help you get better sooner.
- Of course, if you'd like to bring someone along with you, please feel free to do so. We'll look after them in our comfortable waiting room or they can accompany you during your treatment.
It is a well organized and well equipped set up of physiotherapy and has all physiotherapy electronic modalities to serve people. It has Short wave diathermy, Interferential therapy unit, Ultrasonic therapy unit, Electronic traction unit, Electrical stimulator, Infra-red radiation ,Hot packs, Wax therapy, CPM, Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, IRR etc.
Approach for exercise therapy is also one of the best which includes Active movements, resisted exercises against weight and Therabands , positional changes to improve strength. Active/passive stretches, yoga postures to improve flexibility. Maitland’s, Mulligan's joint mobilization aproach to improve joint ranges . Patients with joint problems are given tips to avoid pains, ergonomics and postural correction along with exercises. Brain and paralytic patients are treated according to the individualized needs including hand activities and balancing exercises. Relight knows its social responsibility and gives free treatment to poor and needy patients.